Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: walks in

  1. #11
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    singin* lets talk about sex baybee lets talk about you and me
    *sits quietly and waits*

  2. #12
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    *looks around* *wonders* [img]confused.gif[/img] *walks back out again

  4. #14
    Inactive Member =jenny='s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2002
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    CG....where the heck have YOU been??? geeez..i miss our morning chats!!! dang it anyway!!! get your but back here!!!!

    =kelly=

  5. #15
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Wink

    I'm gonna start comin back into the bedroom again...*dance around* I finally meet Steve on the weekend...we had a great time at The Falls...As we were drivin there we got lost...we tried to find a parkin space took us a half an hour to find one...then we had to walk an hour to get to The Falls...It was too dark to see The Falls *BFP*...so, then we went to go walk downtown in Niagara went to the movin theatre *L almost puked my guts out...then after that we went to get a hotel and i'll let you think what happened in the hotel...Sunday mornin came we had to get ready and leave and depart from each other [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] that was the hardest thing to do [img]frown.gif[/img] ...well i'll talk to you laters on about everything [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    A month goes by and no sign of Amanda [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry guys I know I kinda disappeared for a while and right now I'm at work so this is going to be very short. Just wanted to say hello to you all and to let you all know I miss you and I'm still alive. I will talk to you guys later. *hugs*

  8. #18
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar

    Post

    i was gonna type a message ... but im ignoring you for disapearin ...

    <marquee><font><size = 15>DOH!!!</font></marquee>

  9. #19
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    *smacks Ray Ray* *waves to AK* hurry back girl!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] *hugs everyone here*

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *smacks Ray Ray*

    Sorry guys didn't mean to disappear on ya. Just had a lot of shit going on. Anyway I'm back so I'll talk to you all soon *hugs*

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •